We support our clients by providing the best quality advice on complex, high value and strategic sports law matters.
We represent some of the most famous sports clubs, leading governing bodies, corporate organisations as well as individual clients.
With all the specialist services of the firm at our disposal, from M&A to commercial and strategic know-how, from construction, financing and planning expertise, to full support on sporting disputes, we help our clients navigate the increasingly interconnected sporting world.
We support clients on their complex and cutting edge projects in the sports sector, including:
- Stadium planning, construction and financing, and other major sports infrastructure projects
- Stadium development and use
- The governance of sporting bodies
- M&A activity
- All aspects of broadcasting, media, merchandising, exploitation of image rights and sponsorship
- Player contracts, transfers, registration issues and disciplinary actions
- Remuneration arrangements for sporting participants
- Sports authority disciplinary and arbitration proceedings
On all aspects of the construction and financing of its new state-of-the-art 62,000 seat stadium.
On its acquisitions of Ligue 1 football club, OGC Nice, and Swiss football club, Lausanne-Sport.
On its governance review.
On all of its player transfer dealings for more than 15 years.
On his Private Member’s Bill “The Governance of Sport”- aimed at encouraging widespread discussion and raising the profile of numerous issues which are expected to dominate the political agenda for sport over the next decade.