Susan has a broad financing practice covering acquisition finance, general bank finance, project finance, debt capital markets transactions and refinancing and restructuring work. She also has broad experience advising on corporate transactions and energy and infrastructure transactions.
Recent highlights include advising:
- SEGRO plc on its rights issue
- Centrica plc on the sale of its 50% interest in Lincs wind farm to UK Green Investment Bank Financial Services managed entities and the UK Green Investment Bank plc
- BBA Aviation on the debt financing arrangements in connection with its US$2.065 billion acquisition of Landmark Aviation from The Carlyle Group
- Attarat Power Company and the project sponsors, Eesti Energia AS and YTL Power International Berhad on the development of a 554 megawatt (gross) oil-shale-fired power plant at Attarat um Ghudran, Jordan
- Ladbrokes plc on the public offer and issuance by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Ladbrokes Group Finance plc, of £100 million 5.125% retail bonds due 2022 and the amendment and extension of its existing banking facilities
- Premier Foods on its £1.128 billion capital refinancing plan, including a fully underwritten placing and rights issue, a high yield bond, a new revolving credit facility and revised pension scheme arrangements