Jane is head of the real estate team. She advises in relation to all aspects of real estate including acquisitions, disposals, development, planning, leasing, financing and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. Jane is qualified in England and Wales and in Scotland.
Highlights include advising:
- Derwent London in relation to the acquisition, disposal, development, financing and letting of a number of properties within their Central London portfolio, including the development and letting of Soho Place, a significant office and theatre development above the Elizabeth Line station at Tottenham Court Road
- ITV on the £145.6 million sale of The London Television Centre
- Midlothian Capital Partners on various matters including the acquisition of Dobbies Garden Centres, Park Leisure and PGL Holidays and subsequent ground rent financing transactions
- Everton in connection with the development of its new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock
- Reliance Brands on the acquisition of Hamleys
- Minerva on the sale of a mixed use development site comprising Nestlé House and Queen’s Square, Croydon
- A steering committee of landlords in relation to the Arcadia restructuring through a series of CVAs
- Legal & General on the acquisition, development, funding and letting of various assets, including the £550m acquisition of the Hyperion portfolio, comprising 55 properties
- Arsenal in connection with its real estate interests and various stadium refurbishment works
- English National Ballet on its relocation to London City Island and the sale of Markova House
Jane is listed as a leading individual in the Real Estate section of Chambers UK, 2021 and also in the Commercial Property – development section of Legal 500, 2021.
“Sources say she: ‘gets the job done and has a keen mind and eye for detail…she always knew exactly what was happening with every aspect of our deal’.” Chambers UK, 2020