Tom Inker is Head of UK Real Estate Construction. Tom’s practice focuses on large-scale infrastructure projects (particularly where external funding is required). Tom has experience representing both project sponsors (debt and equity) and contractors. Tom is listed as an ‘associate to watch’/ ‘key lawyer’ in Chambers and Partners and Legal500. Highlights include:
- Everton FC on all procurement and construction aspects (including the interface with the financing) of their new 52,000 seat sports stadium in Liverpool;
- Lendlease Construction on the construction aspects of the Athletes’ Village for the Birmingham Commonwealth Games;
- Arsenal FC on various projects including the installation of a ‘behind the meter’ battery to power the Emirates Stadium, the redevelopment of their training ground at London Colney and the procurement and construction aspects of their youth academy at Hale End;
- Lendlease Construction on the construction of a £300m prison at Glen Parva in Leicestershire for HM Government;
- Ocado on the construction of three new Customer Fulfilment Centres at Bicester and Luton; and
- Vodafone on the construction aspects of their recent joint-venture with Telefonica UK Limited for the commercialization of various infrastructure assets.