Robert advises on a wide range of banking, finance and corporate transactions, including acquisition and bid finance, structured finance, debt and equity capital markets and general banking and corporate work.
Highlights include advising:
- ISS, one of the world's leading facilities services companies, on its complex refinancing, extension of debt and subsequent amendments. ISS successfully extended DKK 17.1 billion and provided for the refinancing of its EUR 600 million Second Lien Facility
- Cemex, on the refinancing of a significant portion of its existing debt involving 70 different creditor entities, the entry into new facilities for approximately US$6.2 billion and issuance of US$500 million of senior secured notes
- Premier Foods plc, on a 4½ year refinancing package involving the extension of banking facilities of approximately £1.2 billion, a new securitisation programme and pension deficit payment deferral arrangements
- Pirelli & C S.p.A. on the issuance of EUR 500 million guaranteed notes due 2016
- Lonza, one of the world's leading suppliers to the pharmaceutical, healthcare and life science industries, on its proposed acquisition of Arch Chemicals
- HM Treasury on certain elements of the financial support provided to the Banking Industry
From October 2001 to August 2003, Robert was seconded to Bonelli Erede Pappalardo’s Milan office.
List of all our partners