We provide the opportunity to be part of our successful business by supporting our lawyers in delivering world-class legal advice to some of the world's leading businesses.
We offer challenging and rewarding careers in a variety of non-legal support roles within our London office. These are generally based in one of the following departments:
Facilities and Operations
HR and Learning and Development
Knowledge and Innovation
At Slaughter and May, everyone's contribution is valued and all enjoy an open, friendly and supportive culture. We have an underlying sense of pride in who we are and what we do, and our inclusive culture values everyone’s contribution to making us a market leader. In addition, there are excellent benefits and facilities and a variety of development opportunities to support you in your career.
Why choose us?
We offer the opportunity to be part of a team supporting the provision of world-class legal advice to some of the world's leading businesses. At Slaughter and May, everyone's contribution is valued and all enjoy an open, friendly and supportive culture. In addition, there are excellent benefits and facilities and a variety of development opportunities to support you in your role.
A variety of training courses will be available. Some of the courses include time management, assertiveness, presentation, communication and team management/supervisory skills.
- 30 days of annual leave with the option to apply annually for up to five days’ unpaid leave (pro-rated for part-time employees)
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Money purchase pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Subsidised health club membership
- Private medical insurance (personal and family)
- Dental Insurance (self-paid)
- Onsite GP service
- Health screenings
- Personal accident cover
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- A range of sports and clubs
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Enhanced family leave pay
- Access to a range of special offers and shopping discounts
- Concierge service
- A variety of entertainment benefits at London theatres and galleries through our corporate memberships
- Bike racks, lockers and shower rooms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Payroll giving for tax-free donations to charity
- Matched funding for individual fundraisers
- Eight diversity support networks
- Prayer and contemplation space
- Annual dinner dance, social events and networking