Sally advises on a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions. Her practice mainly consists of acting for corporate clients on domestic and international transactions (including private acquisitions and disposals, public takeovers and joint ventures) and general advisory matters.
Highlights include advising:
- Walmart on the proposed sale of a majority stake in Asda to a consortium comprising the Issa brothers and TDR Capital for an enterprise value of £6.8 billion
- William Hill on its proposed takeover by Caesars Entertainment. The transaction values William Hill at approximately £2.9 billion
- IAG (the holding company for BA and other airlines) on its proposed rights issue to raise up to €2.75 billion
- INEOS on its proposed acquisition of BP’s Global petrochemicals business for $5 billion
- GlaxoSmithKline on its major three-part inter-conditional transaction with Novartis (in particular, on its global consumer healthcare joint venture)
- Songbird Estates on its takeover by Qatar Investment Authority and Brookfield Property Partners. The transaction valued Songbird Estates at approximately £2.6 billion
- Autonomy on its takeover by Hewlett Packard. The transaction valued Autonomy at approximately £7.09 billion
Sally is recognised as a Next Generation Partner for M&A: Upper Mid-Market and Premium Deals: £500m+ in Legal 500 and was listed in The Lawyer's Hot 100 2021.