Mark advises on a wide range of transactions for corporates, private equity clients and family offices. His principal areas of work are public takeovers, private acquisitions and disposals, private equity investment and joint ventures. Mark also heads our Latin American practice.
Highlights include advising:
- Ladbrokes on hearing before the Hearings Committee of the Takeover Panel and the Takeover Appeal Board
- Ladbrokes on its merger with Gala Coral
- Frieze on its strategic partnership with WME/IMG
- Reynolds Group on the sale of the SIG Combibloc business to Onex Corporation for an aggregate amount of up to EUR 3.750 billion
- Copersucar on an agreement with Cargill to combine their global sugar trading activities into a new 50:50 joint venture that will originate, commercialise and trade raw and white sugar
- Cineworld Group in connection with its combination with the cinema operations of Cinema City International
- STAR India and STAR Middle East, wholly owned subsidiaries of Twenty-First Century Fox, in relation to their successful bid for the global audio-visual rights for ICC Events from 2015-2023
- Liverpool Football Club on its sale to New England Sports Ventures
- The Westfield Group on its plans to develop one of Europe's largest shopping malls in Milan
Mark is listed in Chambers UK, 2017 for Corporate (including M&A) and in the Corporate and Regulatory section of The Lawyer's 'The Hot 100 2011'. He is also the editor for Mergers and Acquisitions Review.