Areas of expertise
Slaughter and May is advising Spectris plc in connection with its disposal of the BTG Group to Voith GmBH & Co. KGaA
Slaughter and May is acting for Non-Standard Finance plc (NSF) in relation to its all-share takeover offer for Provident Financial plc (Provident)
Slaughter and May is advising Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. on the recommended cash acquisition for the entire issued and to be issued share capital of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc
Harry has a broad corporate practice, with particular experience in public and private M&A, joint ventures and equity capital markets work, as well as general advisory matters.
Highlights include advising:
- Whitbread PLC on its rights issue to raise gross proceeds of approximately £1 billion.
- Spectris plc on its disposal of BTG Group to Voith GmbH for €319 million.
- Non-Standard Finance plc on its all-share takeover offer for Provident Financial plc.
- Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. on its recommended £4.3 billion cash takeover of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc.
- Arm Limited on the establishment of a US$1.5 billion joint venture for its semiconductor technology in China.
- Countrywide plc on its capital refinancing plan, including a placing and open offer.
- INEOS on a range of matters, including:
- The disposal by INEOS Enterprises of INEOS Baleycourt and INEOS ChloroToluenes to Valtris Speciality Chemicals.
- The formation of the INVOYN joint venture.
- Actelion Ltd on its US$30 billion acquisition by Johnson & Johnson and related demerger of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd.