Claire has a broad international financing practice covering acquisition and bid finance, general bank finance, debt capital markets and financial restructurings.
Highlights include advising:
- INEOS on its acquisition of BP’s Global petrochemicals business for $5 billion
- Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited on its possible offer for London Stock Exchange Group plc
- ASOS plc on its debut issuance of £500 million of guaranteed senior unsecured convertible bonds due 2026
- Seadrill Limited on the multijurisdictional restructuring of its £12.8 billion of existing debt, including the issuance of $880 million of new secured notes
- Ocado Group plc on its £1,007 million placing, retail offer and convertible bond offer
In 2016/17, Claire spent fifteen months on secondment at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP in New York.