Charlie advises public and private institutions, corporates and sponsors on a broad range of financing matters covering debt capital markets, securitisations, derivatives and structured products, acquisition finance, leveraged and investment grade loans, complex security and collateral arrangements, and repackagings.
Highlights include advising:
- on acquisition financings including Wren House Infrastructure’s acquisition of North Sea Midstream Partners, HH Global’s acquisition of InnerWorkings, and Novo Nordisk’s acquisition of Emisphere Technologies
- UK Asset Resolution on various stages of the wind-down of its investments in Bradford & Bingley and NRAM
- HM Treasury on the establishment of the COVID Corporate Financing Facility, a key element of the Government’s response to the economic impacts of the COVID pandemic
- Walmart on the £3.8 billion buy-out of the ASDA Pension Scheme with Rothesay Life
- ASDA on the £2.75 billion bond offering in connection with its sale by Walmart to the Issa brothers and TDR capital