Yvonne is Senior Counsel within our corporate practice, specialising in equity capital markets work.
Initial public offerings and other primary issuances
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies on its IPO
- Prudential plc and M&G plc on the demerger of Prudential’s UK and Europe business
- Watches of Switzerland and its principal shareholder (investment funds managed by an affiliate of Apollo Global Management affiliate) on its IPO
- Aston Martin Lagonda on its IPO
Capital raisings during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rolls-Royce plc on its recapitalisation package, which included a £2 billion rights issue
- IAG plc on its €2.75 billion rights issue
- Whitbread plc on its £1 billion rights issue
Other secondary capital raisings
- Countrywide plc on its capital refinancing plan, which included a £140 firm placing and placing and open offer
- Glenveagh Properties plc on its €200 million firm placing and placing open offer
- Centrica plc on its £700 million placing
- Thomas Cook Group plc on its £1.6 billion capital raising plan
Yvonne qualified as a Solicitor in Hong Kong (2011) and in England and Wales (2016). As an associate, she enjoyed a broad and varied corporate and M&A practice which included a secondment to Vodafone Group plc and advising the Department of Energy & Climate Change on the UK government’s electricity market reform.