Yvonne is Senior Counsel within our corporate practice, specialising in equity capital markets transactions. She advises on initial public offerings, demergers, rights issues, placings and other forms of capital raisings.
She also has experience in joint ventures, public takeovers (both recommended and hostile), private acquisitions and general corporate advisory matters.
Yvonne qualified as a Solicitor in Hong Kong (2011) and in England and Wales (2016). She has spent time in our Hong Kong office and on secondment to Vodafone Group plc.
- Centrica plc on
- its placing to raise approximately £700 million
- the sale of its 50% interest in the Lincs wind farm to the UK Green Investment Bank
- Thomas Cook Group plc on its £1.6 billion capital refinancing plan
- The Department of Energy & Climate Change on the UK government’s Electricity Market Reform
- Songbird Estates plc, the majority owner of Canary Wharf Group, on the unsolicited takeover offer by Qatar Investment Authority and Brookfield Property Partners L.P.
- CSR plc on
- its merger with Zoran Corporation
- a recommended takeover by a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated