Harry has a broad international practice advising private equity clients and corporates on private equity investments, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, mergers and public takeovers, capital raisings and direct and indirect listings.
Highlights include advising:
- Fortress on its £6.3bn recommended cash offer for Morrisons
- Arrow Global on its recommended acquisition by TDR Capital
- Blackstone on its investment in, and subsequent disposal of Beauparc
- Blackstone on various matters, including:
- its investment in Ki, the first fully digital and algorithmically-driven Lloyd’s syndicate, alongside Fairfax
- its minority investments in HH Global and Prima Assicurazione
- Blackstone and HH Global, on:
- the acquisition by HH Global of InnerWorkings Inc.
- the acquisition by HH Global of Adare International
- GlaxoSmithKline on the spin-out of SROne and its debut, oversubscribed, US$500m fundraising
• M&G on the acquisition of Ascentric
- Pollen Street Capital on its recommended offer, as joint offeror with DBAY, for Proactis Holdings
- Prudential on the demerger of M&G
- M&G, Prudential, RSA and Standard Chartered on issuances of regulatory capital instruments
- UK Asset Resolution on its programme of disposals as part of the wind-down of investments in Bradford & Bingley and NRAM, including:
- the sale of Bradford & Bingley an NRAM and an associated £5bn asset portfolio to a consortium comprising Davidson Kempner and Citibank
- the disposal of legacy buy-to-let mortgage assets to Prudential plc and to funds managed by Blackstone for a total consideration of £11.8bn
In 2017, Harry spent six months on secondment to Blackstone, working closely with its Tactical Opportunities business.
Harry has been named as a rising star in the 2019 and 2020 editions of LegalWeek’s “40 under 40” in Private Equity.