Areas of expertise
Slaughter and May advised Standard Chartered on the update of its U.S.$77.5 billion debt issuance programme
Slaughter and May is advising GSK on the proposed demerger of its Consumer Healthcare business to form Haleon
Slaughter and May is advising Virgin Group on Virgin Active’s capital raise and acquisition of the nutrition assets of the Real Foods Group
Slaughter and May is advising the Fattal Hotel Group on its co-investment in four hotels in central London and its associated financial restructuring
Kevin has a wide-ranging practice, with a particular focus on banking, capital markets, loan finance and regulatory capital, and works with a varied client base. Kevin is qualified in England and Wales.
Certain highlights include advising:
- Prudential plc, M&G plc, Legal & General plc and various other insurance issuers on their offerings of various tiers of debt capital which meet the requirements of Solvency II.
- Standard Chartered plc on the annual updates of its medium term note programme, various regulatory capital issuances thereunder and a series of connected tender offers.
- Cineworld Group plc and IWG plc on their debut offerings of convertible bonds.
- Remgro Limited on their debut offering of exchangeable bonds.
- ISS on the establishment of its medium term note programme, multiple issuances thereunder and a series of connected tender offers.
- the Fattal Hotel Group on its co-investment into a portfolio of hotels and an associated financial restructuring.
- Premier Foods on its entry into a new £175 million revolving credit facility.
- Grosvenor Group on its entry into a new £1.1 billion revolving credit facility.
- Her Majesty’s Treasury on the creation of the Covid Corporate Financing Facility (CCFF).
- Prudential plc on the financing aspects of its demerger of M&G plc.