Duncan advises clients on a full range of intellectual property, technology and commercial contract matters across all sectors, including in relation to M&A transactions, complex business carve outs, emerging technology and digital strategy.
Duncan was a medical doctor prior to becoming a lawyer and advises across a range of transactions in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and healthcare fields.
Duncan is also one of the partners in our Data Privacy hub, advising clients on data protection and privacy issues arising in respect of commercial transactions, technology arrangements and commercial contract matters. He is named in Legal 500 UK, 2019 as a ‘Next Generation Lawyer’ for Commercial Contracts.
His experience includes advising:
- Vodafone on its strategic service procurement arrangements relating to: (i) its joint venture with Liberty Global in the Netherlands; (ii) the merger of Vodafone India with Idea Cellular; and (iii) its purchase of Liberty Global’s operations in Germany and CEE
- GSK on the divestment of its core consumer healthcare nutrition brands to Unilever
- Burberry on its strategic partnership with Coty Inc. in relation to Burberry's beauty business
- Ericsson in connection with its IT transformation and build program for Veon across Europe and Asia
- Whitbread on the business critical services arrangements relating to its sale of Costa to The Coca-Cola Company
- RSA Group on its long-term, multi-jurisdictional, multi-vendor strategic IT infrastructure outsourcing arrangements