Areas of expertise
Slaughter and May advised Google on the Competition and Market Authority's ‘Jedi Blue’ investigation
Slaughter and May is advising HomeServe plc on a recommended cash acquisition by Brookfield Infrastructure
Tina is a Senior Counsel based in our London office. Tina has extensive experience of both EU and UK competition law and represents clients before European, UK and global competition authorities.
She has been involved in a number of high-profile merger cases before the EU and UK competition authorities, as well as coordinating merger approvals worldwide. She has also advised on a number of investigations and market studies.
Highlights include advising:
- Google in relation to various investigations and market studies, including the French Competition Authority’s ad tech investigation and digital advertising studies in Australia and Japan
- Tata Steel on the proposed joint venture between Tata Steel and thyssenkrupp
- John Wood Group plc on its acquisition of Amec Foster Wheeler plc
- JPMorgan Chase on investigations conducted by regulators in relation to alleged misconduct in the G10 spot FX market
- GoCompare on the CMA’s digital comparison tools market study
- Vodafone on the merger of its Dutch operations with those of Liberty Global