Steven has a broad financing, infrastructure and energy practice including extensive experience in projects and project financing, infrastructure acquisitions and investments and acquisition financing. His clients include major development, oil and gas and operating companies; and private equity, banks and state-owned enterprises.
- The OLNG Project, Qalhat LNG, ELNG 1, ELNG 2 and on multiple LNG offtake contracts
- Multiple RBL’s for Kosmos, Svenska Exploration, Ineos, for the CI-26 Field offshore Cote d’Ivoir, Aker Energy. A gas processing plant in Russia, Det Norske
- Upstream projects and transactions across Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Asia
- The Rayong Refinery Project, Bapco Refinery Upgrade, Egypt Refinery and Essar Refinery
- A number of GTL projects and refinery projects
- Multiple solar projects across Africa and the Middle East, Namibia transmission upgrade project, Lincs windfarm project, Q7 Windfarm project, Meghnaghat IPP, Immingham Power Plant, Keadby Power Project, privatisation of Electricity Company Ghana, captive BOT power project in Tanzania
Steven also lectures at King’s College London on project finance and was named the Project Finance Lawyer of the Year 2020 in the Corporate International Global Awards. Steven is also the only UK lawyer named in the WWL Thought Leaders: Global Elite 2021 for Energy in the UK.