Lorna advises clients on a broad range of EU and UK competition law matters including mergers and acquisitions, antitrust investigations, subsidy control and competition litigation.
- UnitedHealth on its acquisition of EMIS
- Illumina on its acquisition of Grail, including on appeal to the European Courts
- IAG on its proposed acquisition of Air Europa
- Schneider Electric on its acquisition of Aveva and various other acquisitions and disposals
- JPMorgan Chase Bank in relation to litigation arising out of the forex investigations
- Allergan on its acquisition by Abbvie
Lorna was named by GCR in their Foreign Investment Control 40 Under 40 survey in 2023. Lorna was also listed by Empower in their list of 100 Future Leaders Role Model in 2022 and is a supporting Partner of the firm’s Diverse Network (a Network aimed at celebrating and promoting ethnic and racial diversity). She is a member of the Brussels Bar (A list), as well as being qualified as a solicitor (England and Wales).