Kerry studied at the University of Manchester. She has spent time in both our London and Brussels offices and is currently based in Brussels.
She has experience of both EU and UK competition law and has acted on a number of merger, antitrust, state aid and regulatory matters.
Highlights include advising:
- Royal Dutch Shell in relation to the multijurisdictional merger filings for its £47 billion acquisition of BG Group
- Platts on the European Commission’s investigation into the manipulation of published prices for a number of oil and biofuel products
- GSK on the formation of Galvani Bioelectronics with Verily Life Sciences
- Bupa on the disposal of its Home Healthcare business to Celesio
- Covidien on its acquisition by Medtronic
- NYSE Euronext on its merger with Intercontinental Exchange
- INEOS on its joint venture with Solvay and its joint venture with PetroChina
- Shire on its proposed merger with AbbVie
- Greencore on its proposed merger with Northern Foods
- BHP Billiton on its proposed takeover of Rio Tinto and subsequent proposed iron ore joint venture with Rio Tinto
Kerry has been recognised by [email protected] in their list of “30 in their 30s” notable women competition practitioners.