Jessica is a Senior Counsel based in the London office.
Jessica represents clients from a broad range of sectors before the UK, EU and global competition authorities. Jessica’s experience includes advising on foreign investment, and the EU and UK merger control aspects of high-profile global transactions. Jessica has also represented clients in behaviourial investigations and market studies, and in litigation before the European Courts.
Highlights include advising:
- Google in relation to the European Commission’s antitrust investigation into its AdSense agreements, and the ongoing appeal against the European Commission’s finding to the General Court;
- Google in relation to the CMA’s market study into online advertising;
- Analog Devices Inc on its acquisition of Maxim Integrated Products
- Allergan on its acquisition by Abbvie
- John Wood Group plc on its acquisition of Amec Foster Wheeler Plc
- Ball Corporation on its acquisition of Rexam Plc.
Prior to joining Slaughter and May, Jessica practised at a prominent South African law firm.