Nigel’s broad practice includes domestic and international corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, demergers, private acquisitions and disposals, private equity, public takeovers, issues of compliance and corporate governance, investigations and insolvency, restructurings, investigations and sports law.
Nigel has received a number of accolades including:
- the Financial Times' Special Achievement Award
- Chambers Directories Lifetime Achievement award
- Lawyer of the Decade award from Financial News (2015)
- included in Debrett's 'Who's Who'
- ranked as a 'star performer' for Corporate and M&A work by Chambers in its UK, Europe and Global directories
- identified as a 'Thought Leader' for M&A and Corporate Governance work in Who’s Who Legal: Thought Leaders 2017
Nigel is a consulting editor of the Oxford University Press' 'Annotated Companies Acts' and is on the Editorial Board of the 'Journal for Corporate and Commercial Law and Practice'. He is a Deputy Chairman of the British Museum and a Vice President of Save the Children UK.
List of all our partners