Jane advises in relation to all aspects of real estate including acquisitions, disposals, development, planning, leasing, financing and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. Jane is qualified in England and Wales and in Scotland.
Highlights include advising:
- Derwent London in relation to the acquisition, disposal, development, financing and letting of a number of properties within their Central London portfolio, including the development and letting of Soho Place, a significant office and theatre development above the Elizabeth Line station at Tottenham Court Road
- Midlothian Capital Partners on various matters including the acquisition of Dobbies Garden Centres, Park Leisure and PGL Holidays and subsequent ground rent financing transactions
- Shahid Khan on his offer to buy Wembley Stadium from the Football Association
- Everton in connection with the development of its new stadium at Bramley Moore Dock
- Arsenal in connection with its real estate interests and various stadium refurbishment works
- Minerva on the sale of a mixed use development site comprising Nestlé House and Queen’s Square, Croydon
- A steering committee of landlords in relation to the Arcadia restructuring through a series of CVAs
- Legal & General on the acquisition, development, funding and letting of various assets, including the £550m acquisition of the Hyperion portfolio, comprising 55 properties
- Whitbread on the sale of Costa to The Coca-Cola Company
- English National Ballet on its relocation to London City Island and sale of Markova House
Jane is listed as a leading individual in the Real Estate section of Chambers UK, 2019 and also in the Commercial Property – development section of Legal 500, 2020.
List of all our partners