Tim’s practice mainly involves corporate, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity work. A substantial part of his practice is of a cross-border nature. He has extensive experience of international transactions involving a number of overseas jurisdictions in a variety of business sectors.
Highlights include advising:
- innogy on the proposed merger of its Npower business with SSE’s UK retail electricity and gas supply business and the proposed listing of the combined entity
- Providence Equity Partners on the sale of Digiturk to beIN MEDIA GROUP LLC
- Allianz Global Investors (Allianz GI) on the acquisition of Rogge Global Partners (RGP)
- Siemens on the disposal of its entire 50% stake in its joint venture, Nokia Siemens Networks, to Nokia
- Aker Solutions ASA on the transfer of operations within its Process and Construction business area to Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
- Subsea 7 Inc. on a combination with Acergy to create a global company with a market value of US$5.4 billion
- Cadbury Plc on a recommended cash and share final offer by Kraft Foods Inc
He is a member of the Policy & Technical Committee of the Association of Corporate Treasurers. He is the consultant editor to 'A Practitioner's Guide to Directors' Duties and Responsibilities' published by City & Financial Publishing.
Tim was based in our former Frankfurt office throughout 1992 and 1993.