Nigel’s broad practice includes domestic and international corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, IPOs, demergers, private acquisitions and disposals, private equity, public takeovers, issues of compliance and corporate governance, investigations and insolvency, restructurings, investigations and sports law.
Nigel has received a number of accolades including:
- the Financial Times’ Special Achievement Award;
- Chambers Directories Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Lawyer of the Decade Award from Financial News;
- included in Debrett’s ‘Who’s Who’; and
- ranked as a ‘star performer’ for Corporate and M&A work by Chambers in its UK, Europe and Global directories.
Nigel is a Vice President of Save the Children UK, a non-executive board member at BEIS and a Deputy Chairman of the British Museum.
Since 2019, Nigel has taken an additional ambassadorial role as Chair of the Firm's Africa Practice.