Katherine has a broad employment practice. She advises on complex mergers and acquisitions and outsourcings. Her advisory and contentious practice covers day-to-day employment advice, senior executive exits, collective redundancies, and highly sensitive investigations and disputes.
- Ocado on its online grocery retail joint venture with Marks & Spencer for £750m
- A FTSE 100 company on an investigation into allegations of corruption in its London business
- UK Asset Resolution on multiple disposals including the outsourcing of its mortgage servicing operations, and the transfer of 1700 employees, to Computershare
- Burberry in connection with its strategic partnership with Coty Inc. involving the exclusive, global licensing of its beauty business
- Royal Mail on the employment aspects of its separation from the Post Office
Katherine was recognised as an “Associate to Watch” in the Employment section of Chambers UK. “