Slaughter and May advised Mizuho Bank - HK$5 billion 5-year revolving credit facility for the Airport Authority Hong Kong07 Dec 2015
Slaughter and May, Hong Kong advised Mizuho Bank, Ltd as Coordinator of 21 local and international banks in relation to a HK$5 billion 5-year revolving credit facility for the Airport Authority Hong Kong (AA), a statutory body wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. Established in 1995, the AA is responsible for the operation and development of Hong Kong International Airport.
Participating banks include:
- Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- China Development Bank Corporation Hong Kong Branch
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Citibank N.A., Hong Kong Branch
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- Scotiabank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Mandated Lead Arrangers
- Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., Hong Kong Branch
- Nanyang Commercial Bank, Limited
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, Hong Kong Branch
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank, Limited
- Westpac Banking Corporation
- China Construction Bank Corporation, Hong Kong Branch
- Bank of East Asia
The credit facility was signed on 7 December 2015.
Peter Lake (partner), Jiayi Li (associate) and Stephanie Yip (trainee)
List of all recent work