We are within walking distance from a number of London Underground stations, the closest being Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Street. To plan your journey, and for up to date travel information, visit the TfL website.
The nearest train stations are Liverpool Street and Farringdon.
Bus Route 153 runs past Bunhill Row along Chiswell Street.
You can walk to Bunhill Row within 40 minutes from across central London. Download our walking map for route suggestions.
*All times noted are walking times from Bunhill Row.
Food and drink
- EAT (1 min)
- Pod (1 min)
- Costa Coffee (3 mins)
- Itsu (3 mins)
- City Point - bars and restaurants (3 mins)
- White Cross Street market (5 mins)
- Shoreditch - bars and restaurants (15 mins)
- Old Spitalfields Market (16 mins)
- Hoxton Square - bars and restaurants (16 mins)
- Brick Lane - restaurants (20 mins)
- Marks and Spencer (4 mins)
- Liverpool Street Station (10 mins)
- Old Spitalfields Market – market stalls, bars and restaurants (16 mins)
- One New Change (17 mins)
Places of interest
- Bunhill Fields (4 mins)
- Barbican Centre (7 mins)
- Guildhall Library (12 mins)
- St Lawrence Jewry church (13 mins)
- Museum of London (13 mins)
- Smithfields Market (15 mins)
- Holborn Viaduct (16 mins)
- St Paul’s Cathedral (17 mins)
- London Bridge (22 mins)