Business services - Training
We believe that training is integral to everyone's career development at the firm. Our Learning and Development department, together with HR, organises a comprehensive training programme for all business services employees.
The sessions are delivered by a mixture of internal and/or external presenters, depending on the topic and area of expertise required. The sessions cover a range of topics aimed to improve and develop your skills.
For people in supervisory or managerial business services roles, sessions have focused on:
- Business skills - meetings, networking, presentation skills
- Business management - managing contracts, internal client care
- People management - delegation and supervising others, interviewing
Other sessions available to all business services employees include:
- Written communication
- Confidence and communication
- Working effectively/managing your workload
Training sessions usually take place at lunchtimes and a sandwich lunch is provided.