Samantha is Senior Counsel in our environment practice.
She is a member of our infrastructure, energy and natural resources practice and our real estate practice. Samantha also provides specialist environmental support on corporate and financing transactions.
She advises on all aspects of environmental, health and safety law, including in respect of contamination, permitting and compliance matters, climate change and greenhouse gas emissions, energy, marine licensing and issues relating to the protection of the environment.
Highlights include advising:
- The Ministry of Defence on its sale of the Government Pipeline and Storage System to Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos
- UK Green Investment Bank plc on its investment in the Rampion offshore windfarm being constructed and developed by E.ON
- Lincs Windfarm Limited (a joint venture between Centrica, DONG Energy and Siemens) on matters relating to the Lincs offshore windfarm, including the raising of project finance and the disposal of the associated transmission assets
- INEOS on numerous transactions, including the formation of INOVYN ChlorVinyls Limited, a joint venture with Solvay
- Talisman Energy on the sale of a 49% interest in Talisman Energy (UK) Limited, the holding company for Talisman’s UK upstream oil and gas business, to Sinopec
List of all our partners