Joined firm: 1999
Partner since: 2007
- One Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8YY
Tim’s practice covers a wide variety of corporate and corporate finance work, with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions and corporate restructurings.
Recent highlights include advising:
- The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills on the establishment of UK Green Investment Bank plc
- The Department for Energy and Climate Change on its ongoing Electricity Market Reform Programme
- Lincs Windfarm Limited (a joint venture between Centrica, DONG Energy and Siemens) on matters relating to the offshore windfarm proposed to be constructed off the Lincolnshire coast
- Aegis Group plc on the sale of its market research business, Synovate, to Ipsos S.A.
- Thomas Cook on various matters, including with respect to its £1.6bn capital refinancing plan and various acquisitions and joint ventures
- HM Treasury on the recapitalisations of RBS, Lloyds and HBOS, the implementation of the Asset Protection Scheme and the establishment of UK Financial Investments Limited
List of all our partners