Joined firm: 1988
Partner since: 1997
- One Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8YY
Sanjev advises on a broad range of capital markets, derivatives, restructuring, securitisation and structured finance matters.
He has acted for leading financial institutions and investment funds, as well as a number of corporates. The relevant transactions have included:
- debt and equity-linked capital markets issues
- derivatives (OTC and Exchange-Traded)
- leveraged financings and restructurings
- structured finance
Highlights include advising:
- Cable & Wireless Communications on its high yield bond issue
- Nordea on the restructuring of its CMBS issue
- Telenor on its Euro MTN Programme and refinancing of its RCF
- FIG LLC on its European financial investments
- Citadel on the restructuring of its investment in Camaieu S.A.
- creditors in relation to their Lehman Bros. and Icelandic Bank exposures
- financial institutions relating to legal aspects of eurozone crisis
He is listed as a leading individual in the 'Capital Markets: Structured Finance & Derivatives' section of both Chambers UK, 2014 and Chambers Global, 2013 ; and also in the 'Securitisation' section of The Legal 500, 2013.
Sanjev is a member of various working groups established by ICMA, ISDA, FMLC and AFME.
List of all our partners