Sanjev advises on capital markets, derivatives, restructuring, securitisation and structured finance matters.
He has acted for leading financial institutions and investment funds, as well as a number of corporates, on a broad range of capital raising and investment transactions, including:
- debt, equity-linked and hybrid capital markets issues
- securitisations (RMBS, CMBS, CLOs and Synthetic CDOs)
- derivatives (OTC and Exchange-Traded)
- distressed investments and restructurings
- cross-border structured finance
Highlights include advising:
- Apollo, Citadel, Fortress, Magnetar and Och-Ziff on investments in a range of performing and distressed financial assets and platforms
- Deutsche Bank on the sale of a large mortgage portfolio into the Rochester securitisation platform
- Fortress on the asset-backed financing of a Nordic consumer credit business
- Highbridge on the asset-backed financing of its acquisition of a lease receivables portfolio and business
- Magnetar on the establishment of a joint venture to invest in structured credit assets
- Nordea on the synthetic securitisation of a corporate loan portfolio
- Paratus AMC on the warehouse financing of its UK mortgage lending business
He is listed as a leading individual in the 'Capital Markets: Structured Finance & Derivatives' section of both Chambers UK, 2016 and Chambers Global, 2015; and also in the 'Derivatives and structured products' section of The Legal 500, 2015.
Sanjev is a member of various working groups established by FMLC and AFME.
List of all our partners