Richard is a member of our infrastructure, energy and natural resources practice. He specialises in the engineering, construction and operation and maintenance aspects of major international and domestic projects, with a particular focus on energy. He is also an active member of the firm’s Commercial Contracts advisory team. His key clients include DONG Energy, Centrica and YTL Power.
Highlights include advising:
- Global Infrastructure Partners on the agreed sale of London City Airport
- Centrica plc on the joint sale of the Glens of Foudland, Lynn and Inner Dowsing wind farms
- DONG Energy on its disposal of a 50% interest in the 210MW Westermost Rough offshore wind farm
- Attarat Power Company and the project sponsors on the EPC contract for the 470 megawatt (net) oil shale-fired power station at Attarat um Ghudran, Jordan
- Malawi Government in connection with the development of PPP law and policy in Malawi
List of all our partners