Joined firm: 1992
Partner since: 2001
- One Bunhill Row, London, EC1Y 8YY
Michael is involved in a range of areas in our Competition practice, including cartel investigations and merger control cases. He is Head of our Competition Litigation practice.
Recent highlights include advising:
- Deutsche Bank on investigations related to interbank offered rates
- Thermo Fisher, Unilever, Ingram Micro and BHP Billiton, amongst others, in EU Merger Regulation reviews
- Regus, Greencore, Travis Perkins, Ecolab and Unilever, amongst others, in UK merger cases
- Unilever on contentious issues arising in the impulse ice cream and consumer detergents markets
- a global financial institution on investigations relating to foreign exchange markets
Michael is listed as a leading individual for EU and competition law in The Legal 500, 2013 and is ranked as a leading individual for both contentious and non-contentious Competition/European law by Chambers, 2014.
List of all our partners