Jane advises in relation to all aspects of real estate including acquisitions, disposals, development, planning, leasing, financing and the real estate aspects of corporate transactions. Jane is qualified in England and Wales and in Scotland.
Highlights include advising:
- Derwent London in relation to the acquisition, disposal, development, financing and letting of a number of properties within their Central London portfolio, including the:
- acquisition and development of the 250,000 sq. ft. mixed-use site at Stephen Street, Tottenham Court Road for £146m and the disposal of Riverwalk House, Millbank
- current development of a significant office and theatre development above the Crossrail station at Tottenham Court Road
- Legal & General on the acquisition, development and letting of various assets, including the:
- £550m acquisition of the Hyperion portfolio, comprising 55 properties largely let to RBS or members of its group and including 440 Strand which is the Coutts headquarters
- £69.71m purchase and leaseback of 27 public houses with Marston’s plc
- £72.5m acquisition of a Sainsbury’s store and petrol filling station at Hayes
- acquisition of two distribution units let to Next Group plc near Rotherham
- acquisition of a City of London office and retail building of over 200,000 square feet for approximately £200m, structured by way of the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of a holding company of the property owning vehicle
- £70m acquisition of 13 care homes from Prestbury Investments
- acquisition and forward funding of a new Waitrose distribution centre at Magna Park, Milton Keynes
- the acquisition, forward funding and letting of various development projects
Jane is listed as a leading individual in the Real Estate section of Chambers UK, 2019.
List of all our partners