Harry has a broad international practice advising corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors on corporate finance transactions, including debt and structured equity funding as well as the acquisition, disposal and securitisation of performing and non-performing assets.
Highlights include advising:
- UK Asset Resolution on various stages of the wind-down of its investments in Bradford & Bingley and NRAM
- Prudential on the proposed demerger of M&G Prudential
- Blackstone on various investments, including the acquisition of minority positions in Beauparc and Prima Assicurazione
- Honeycomb Investment Trust on its IPO and establishment of its non-bank lending platform
- Bupa, Close Brothers, Direct Line, Prudential and RSA on various regulatory capital transactions
In 2017, Harry spent six months on secondment to Blackstone, working closely with its Tactical Opportunities business.
List of all our partners