Caroline advises on a wide range of financing matters, including debt capital markets, securitisation, acquisition finance, loans, derivatives and non-bank lending and acts for clients across a broad range of sectors, including, insurance, property, chemicals and energy.
Highlights include advising:
- INEOS on its EUR 850 million and $625 million (EUR 1.4 billion) term loan B facilities due 2022 issued by INEOS US Finance LLC and INEOS Finance PLC, wholly owned subsidiaries of Ineos Group Holdings S.A.
- Delta Lloyd Life on its EUR 12 billion debut longevity swap with Reinsurance Group of America
- Drax on its secured committed financing to support its transformation into a predominantly biomass-fuelled electricity generator, including the implementation of Europe's first ever dark green spread trading platform
- numerous corporates, including Barratt Developments and WS Atkins, on US private placements and BHP Billiton on its CAD$750m debut maple bond
- insurance companies, such as Aviva and Friends Life on "Solvency II" subordinated debt issuances
Caroline is a member of ICMA's Private Placement Working Group and has extensive experience in the growing non-bank lending area.
Caroline is listed as a "rising star" in the "Banking" section of IFLR 1000, 2015 and was a member of the "Finance Team of the Year" at the Lawyer Awards, 2013.
List of all our partners