Anna has a broad competition practice, including advising on mergers, cartels and market investigations. She has dealt extensively with the EU Commission and the UK competition authorities, as well as other regulators around the world.
Highlights include advising:
- on notable EU merger cases including IAG/bmi, Akzo Nobel/ICI, Sony/BMG, INEOS/BASF/Styrenics JV, INEOS/Kerling, INEOS/Dormagen and BA/IB
- on notable UK merger cases including John Wood Group/PSN, Dentsu/Aegis, Motorola/Psion, Travis Perkins/BSS, Ericsson/Red Bee Media and Cirrus/Wolfson
- British Airways on the European Commission investigation and approval (under Article 101 TFEU) of BA’s transatlantic alliance with American Airlines and Iberia
- ITV on Ofcom’s market study into television advertising
- DuPont in relation to the European Commission's investigation about a cartel in the chloroprene rubber market, and the subsequent European Court appeals
Anna is fluent in Finnish and has a good command of French.
Anna was named in Management Today’s "35 under 35" list of high-flying young business women and voted 'Lawyer of the Year - Under 40' in the Global Competition Review Awards 2015.
List of all our partners