The PRC and PRC-related work is central to our practice and lawyers in the Hong Kong office are continuously engaged in work involving the PRC.
Many of our lawyers are fluent in Mandarin and are able to draft, negotiate and advise in a bilingual environment.
Our PRC experience includes:
- corporate and mergers and acquisitions, including inward investments, joint ventures, acquisitions and disposals
- equity capital markets, advising major PRC issuers (state-owned and private) and managers/underwriters on primary and secondary offerings
- financing, including leveraged financing and real estate financing
- arbitration and dispute resolution
- corporate real estate transactions including foreign direct investment (FDI), joint ventures and financing transactions
Drawing on the resources of our Hong Kong and Beijing offices and our close working relationships with leading PRC law firms, we are able to provide an integrated service of the highest quality, based on an in-depth knowledge of the PRC regulatory framework and practice.
Clients remark upon the quality of the firm's lawyers, stating that they are “professional, learned and able to offer quality advice” Chambers Asia-Pacific, 2019