We provide advice on all types of financing transactions and financial products, acting for both leading lenders, borrowers, issuers, underwriters, sponsors and venture capital firms in all sectors.
We advise on:
- acquisition and leveraged financing, including senior, mezzanine, and subordinated debt and high yield bonds
- asset financing and leasing
- bank lending of all kinds
- corporate recovery and insolvency, including debt restructuring and refinancing, debt for equity swaps, schemes of arrangement and administration
- debt capital markets transactions, including bond issues, commercial paper, medium term notes, convertibles, warrants, depositary receipts and other securities
- derivatives of various types and forms, including interest rate, currency, credit, equity, commodity, insurance and other swaps and options, repos and stock lending
- project finance and infrastructure, energy and natural resource development in a variety of countries and employing a variety of structures
- structured finance, including financing arrangements designed to meet specific tax, accounting or regulatory objectives
Find out more about our International Financing practice.
They're commercial and efficient Chambers Asia, 2016