We provide advice on all types of financing transactions and financial products, acting for both leading lenders, borrowers, issuers, underwriters, sponsors and venture capital firms in all sectors.
We advise on:
- acquisition and leveraged financing, including senior, mezzanine, and subordinated debt and high yield bonds
- asset financing and leasing
- bank lending of all kinds
- corporate recovery and insolvency, including debt restructuring and refinancing, debt for equity swaps, schemes of arrangement and administration
- debt capital markets transactions, including bond issues, commercial paper, medium term notes, convertibles, warrants, depositary receipts and other securities
- derivatives of various types and forms, including interest rate, currency, credit, equity, commodity, insurance and other swaps and options, repos and stock lending
- project finance and infrastructure, energy and natural resource development in a variety of countries and employing a variety of structures
- structured finance, including financing arrangements designed to meet specific tax, accounting or regulatory objectives
Find out more about our International Financing practice.
Well placed to advise major multinational corporates as borrowers, and also works with banks and margin financing lenders. Leverages off a strong M&A team to provide comprehensive advice on acquisition finance, and also regularly advises on bilateral and syndicated loan transactions. Also adept in handling complex debt restructuring and refinancing matters. Handles lending matters in the energy, natural resources and real estate sectors both within the PRC and on outbound deals Chambers Asia-Pacific, 2019