Equity Capital Markets
We have a market-leading equity capital markets practice and have advised on some of the most important IPOs of PRC and international companies in recent years.
We handle primary and secondary offerings in many different industry sectors acting for both issuers and underwriters in Hong Kong, the PRC and the Asia Pacific region. We also have extensive experience of privatisations.
We have a well established team of fluent Chinese US, Hong Kong and English qualified securities lawyers who can provide a combined equity capital markets offering including SEC-registered, Rule 144A/Regulation S, and Rule 144 offerings. The full range of services include:
- due diligence - international coverage with a market-sensitive approach
- pre-IPO structuring - advice on how to structure and package a group for an IPO, including intra-group reorganisation
- prospectus/offering circular writing
- selling structures/documentation - a deep knowledge of the markets and of evolving regulatory requirements and extensive experience of simultaneous offerings worldwide
- listing procedures - experience on all of the world's major, and many other, stock exchanges
- marketing support - the ability to deliver practical guidance to support the preparation and distribution of research, pre-marketing, one-on-one visits and other marketing
Find out more about our International Equity Capital Markets practice.
The firm is commended for its ‘thorough analysis’ and 'strong relationship with regulators' The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2016