We advise on all aspects of equity and debt capital markets. We have a well established team of fluent Chinese, US, Hong Kong and English qualified securities lawyers who can provide a combined capital markets offering which includes:
- IPOs including all aspects of Rule 144A offerings
- dual and multiple listings
- placings and block trades
- convertible and exchangeable securities
- pre-IPO investments
For more than 20 years we have acted for issuers, sponsors and underwriters on some of the most significant listings, placings and other capital markets transactions in Hong Kong, the PRC, Asia Pacific region and internationally.
Our experience includes advising on the 2012 Hong Kong listing of Chinese state-owned insurer PICC, the fourth largest IPO globally and a global record for the number of underwriters involved. We also advised on the first:
- listing in Hong Kong of an Italian company - PRADA, 2011
- London, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore listed company - Prudential, 2010
- and only Hong Kong privatisation - MTR Corporation, 2000
- triple listing of a PRC company (London, Hong Kong and New York) - Sinopec, 2000
Find out more about our International Capital Markets practice.
High-quality capital markets practice covering both debt and equity and offering Hong Kong, UK and US law capability. Advises an impressive roster of Hong Kong and PRC clients on IPOs, convertible bonds and MTN programmes. Recently active advising corporate issuers on green bonds and rights offerings. Wins plaudits for a strong working relationships with regulators Chambers Asia-Pacific, 2019