Our highly experienced Tax group comprises six partners and around 20 other specialist lawyers who deal with the tax aspects of all corporate, commercial and financial transactions.
Alongside a wide range of tax-related services, we advise on the:
- structuring of the biggest and most complicated mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance transactions
- development of innovative and tax efficient structures for the full range of financing transactions working with lawyers from our Financing group
- documentation to implement transactions, to ensure that it meets tax objectives
- tax aspects of private equity transactions and investment funds from initial investment to exit
- tax investigations and disputes from initial queries to litigation or settlement
We also provide a general tax and stand-alone tax consultancy service and offer constructive and innovative tax solutions to all problems.
Much of our work has an international dimension and we work closely with members of the Best Friends Tax Network (PDF) and other leading local tax advisers to enable our clients to meet their objectives in the most positive and tax efficient way.
Slaughters has always been exceptional. They consistently produce not only very able but also very commercial people. Chambers UK, 2017View all Tax media comments