Our financing lawyers are highly regarded for their excellence, broad experience and versatility. We work on the most difficult, demanding and innovative deals and provide the highest quality legal advice to all types of clients.
We act for many leading UK and international corporates, and support them in all their treasury transactions, making us a pre-eminent adviser to corporate borrowers and issuers. We also work for major financial institutions on challenging transactions or those involving novel instruments or structures.
Our financing expertise includes:
- acquisition and leveraged financing, including senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt and high yield bonds
- derivatives of various types and forms, including interest rate, currency, credit, equity, commodity, insurance and other swaps and options, repos and stock lending
- leasing and asset finance for aircraft, ships and other capital assets
- loan finance of all kinds, including corporate and sovereign
- non-bank lending, including note issuances into the US private placement market, loans from institutional investors, and other alternative sources of debt financing
- project finance in various sectors around the world
- securitisations, including synthetic securitisation, of many types of asset in numerous countries, employing a variety of structures
- structured products, including arrangements designed to meet specific tax, accounting or regulatory objectives
- debt capital markets, including issues of bonds, commercial papers, medium term notes, convertibles, warrants, depository receipts and other securities
- high profile restructuring and insolvency cases