We have a first-class reputation for advising Banks on all types of domestic and international banking litigation.
Our Banking Litigation practice covers:
- general "work out" situations/debt recovery
- letter of credit disputes
- derivatives disputes
- fraud and issues of sovereign immunity
- investigations and inquiries
- disputes arising from the banker-customer relationship including breaches of mandate, issues of constructive trust, set-off, inter-pleader relief, freezing orders and garnishee proceedings
We have worked in many jurisdictions and our lawyers have an understanding of the traditions and business customs prevailing in different parts of the world. This experience enables us to provide our banking clients with first-class legal advice around the world.