We support our employees’ philanthropy through a number of initiatives including Payroll Giving and our Funds for Fundraisers scheme, as well as employee-led charity fundraising initiatives.
We support employee giving through:
- Funds for Fundraisers - the firm provides a matched giving donation of £500 to employees who fundraise in their own time for charities and schools. Future trainees are also welcome to apply for this scheme
- Payroll Giving - our payroll giving scheme enables our employees to make monthly donations from their pre-tax salaries and the firm covers the administration cost
We also promote employee-led fundraising:
- Employee Charity Committee - an employee driven initiative where staff vote for their favourite UK charities and a committee of volunteers takes responsibility for planning and organising fundraising initiatives throughout the year
- Collections - every year, teams of volunteers collect money at a local underground station in aid of the Royal British Legion for Poppy Day
- London Legal Walk - volunteers take part in this annual event to raise money for the London Legal Support Trust